Book Keynote Speaker Jim Davidson
Make Your Event Memorable and Meaningful
Jim Davidson is a mountaineer and a renowned corporate motivational speaker who knows how to persevere when the going gets tough. He distills his mountain climbing stories to draw parallels between the high-intensity world of mountaineering and the high-risk corporate world. You’ll be riveted by his words and photos, and inspired to take on your own challenges with renewed vigor. You won’t find a corporate motivational speaker who has overcome more than Jim has and has a more inspiring way of relating it.
- Compelling adventure stories
- Practical lessons for life and business
- Unique & vivid photographs
- Thrilling videos of mountain adventures
Jim’s Promise to You
As a potential partner for your important event, I promise you the same attributes that I vow to my expedition partners. I will be:
- Committed – I will be thoroughly prepared. My presentation will be energetic, informative, on-time and on-target.
- Reliable – I will do what I say to the very best of my ability – always.
- Professional – I will be courteous, flexible and cooperative to make your job easier and the event successful. And, I will communicate clearly with you before, during and after the event.
To ensure that your needs and your audience are a great match for my message, I will want to know more about the event and the attendees. I will request information regarding:
- The nature of your organization
- The number of attendees and their general backgrounds
- The purpose, theme, duration, and desired outcomes for your event
- The challenges and opportunities your organization is facing
With this information, I can personalize my presentation for your group and provide the audience with specific lessons and content that help them rally their resilience and reach their summits in business and life.
When you are ready to work with Speaking of Adventure, we will send you a Booking Agreement.
Audiovisual Requirements and Room Setup
- White projection screen
- LCD projector (3,000 lumens and SVGA+ resolution of 1400 x 1050)
- Elevated stage (appropriate to room size)
- Table on-stage (approximately 4 feet by 4 feet), draped
- Table in back of room (approximately 6 feet by 2 feet), draped
- Projection table & four (4) power cords
- Laptop audio connection to house sound system
- Wireless lavaliere microphone connected to house sound system (if more than 50 people)
Our speaker today is Jim Davidson, with Speaking of Adventure. As a mountain climber and high-altitude expedition leader for 30 years, Jim is an expert in resilience.
Jim has scaled peaks across the United States and around the world, including the sixth highest peak in the world – a summit of over 26,900 feet.
Jim lives in Colorado with his two adventurous kids, and his very, very tolerant wife.
He is the co-author of the compelling memoir “The Ledge” which reveals an incredible mountain survival situation Jim endured.
We will hear Jim’s compelling story today.
Please help me welcome, Jim Davidson.
Jim’s Speaking Calendar
Jim travels nationally and internationally giving presentations, leading workshops and touring with his book. Book Jim today.