Compelling Virtual Keynotes by Jim Davidson
Jim Davidson has delivered over 100 virtual keynotes to corporate audiences all over the world. He is a resilience expert and motivational speaker. He will inspire your audience to overcome challenges at work and in their personal life. From his 42 years as a high-altitude climber and expedition leader, Jim distills compelling stories and uplifting lessons about how to be resilient and reach high goals.
- Live and pre-recorded keynotes
- Hybrid and/or all-virtual presentations
- Keynotes and workshops
- Internal teams to Global Leadership Conferences
- International business skills (culture, language, metric units, etc. to connect with EMEA* & APAC** audiences)
EMEA* = Europe, Middle East, and Asia
APAC** = Asia, Pacific
His energetic presentations have been streamed to over 30 countries for clients like:
Microsoft ** Shell Global ** Deloitte ** Fidelity Investments ** Voya Financial ** Tata Group ** UKG ** Louis Dreyfus Company ** and more!
Experience Jim’s Virtual Keynote
ENGAGING VIRTUAL PRESENTATIONS
Jim has been an invigorating professional speaker for 19 years. He shares captivating, real-life lessons along with “heart-pounding” videos and vivid mountaineering photos. Jim and his skilled videography team have refined their virtual presentation and production systems into a seamless process that includes:
- Using a professional 3-camera shoot to maximize production values
- Producing the keynote LIVE and switching camera views often by using a LIVE professional remote director
- Presenting energetically “studio style” while standing next to a large video screen (i.e., no boring “sitting at a desk” shots)
- Utilizing professional cameras, mics, and lighting systems (no simple webcams)
- Integrating wild climbing props and unique expedition photos and videos
Our team can provide you with a powerful virtual presentation on any platform. We even offer an optional full production studio for “big stage” events.
Get in touch with us today so we can enhance your virtual event and build your team’s resilience for the challenges and opportunities ahead.
Jim shares gripping adventures from summiting Mount Everest, surviving earthquakes and escaping alone from within an 80-foot deep glacial crevasse. As a business professional for three decades, Jim always reveals practical wisdom in his keynotes about how you can cultivate a resilient mindset, spark resilient teamwork, and amplify resilient leadership.
Jim’s Promise to You
As the keynote speaker for your important virtual event, I promise you the same attributes that I vow to my expedition partners. I will be:
- Committed – I will be thoroughly prepared. My presentation will be energetic, informative, on-time and on-target.
- Reliable – I will do what I say to the very best of my ability – always.
- Professional – I will be courteous, flexible and cooperative to make your job easier and the event successful. And, I will communicate clearly with you before, during and after the event.